Meizu just launched it’s latest flagship smartphone PRO 6 at an event in China as expected. It was being leaked in web for more than a month. They have also launched M3 Note about a week ago. Well let’s go through the specifications of Pro 6.
Specifications of Meizu PRO 6
- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with 3D Press
- 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Deca-Core 64-bit MediaTek Helio X25 processor processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Flyme OS 5.1
- 21.6-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C (reversible)
- 2560mAh battery with fast charging facility
The Meizu PRO 6 comes with a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 3D press display (0.715 mm narrow frame) that is protected with 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3. The display is also featuring with 450 nits of color brightness, 100% NTSC color gamut and 10000:1 contrast ratio.
The device is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 (Quad Cortex 1.4 GHz + Quad Cortex A53 2.0 GHz + Dual Cortex A72 2.5 GHz) 64-bit processor along with 4GB RAM and Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.
As internal memory options, the device comes in two variants, 32/64GB (eMMC 5.1) which cannot be expanded with microSD card. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Flyme OS 5.1 on the top of it.
As the camera options, Meizu brings lots of features. There is a 21.6 megapixel rear camera with dual-tone Ring LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lenses, Laser Auto Focus and Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) that can also record 4K videos. On the front, there is a 5 megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone is also featuring with Fingerprint sensor assigned to the home button, that unlocks the phone within 0.2 seconds.
As connectivity options, The device comes with 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB 3.1 Type-C (reversible). It has a 2560mAh battery with fast charging facility that can charge 2.4 times faster than the standard one.
The Meizu PRO 6 has been priced at CNY 2499 (US $386/Rs 25,675 approx) for the 32GB ROM variant and CNY 2799 (US $432/Rs 28,702 approximately) for the 64GB model. It is available in Gray, Gold and Silver color variants and can now be ordered in China that will start shipping from 23rd April 2016.