Meizu has announced its new smartphone Meizu m3 note in China after successfully selling of m2 note. Lets check out the specifications of Meizu m3 note.
Specifications of Meizu m3 note
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 16GB/32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P lens
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with voLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Meizu m3 note comes 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness. The device is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU. The internal memory comes in two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB memory and 3GB RAM memory which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 13-megapixel with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P lens. The front-facing camera is 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens.
This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD) capability and Fingerprint sensor with 4G LTE with voLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS connectivities. It has a 4100mAh battery under the hood.
Meizu m3 note is priced, for 2GB/16GB variant 799 yuan (Rs. 8,220 approx.) and 3GB/32GB variant 999 yuan (US$ 154 / Rs. 10,280 approx.) and will be available in India from next month. This device comes in Grey, Silver and Golden colors.