OPPO unveiled F1 Plus during the launch event of OPPO F1. Now the company has officially launched this smartphone in India.
Specifications of OPPO F1 Plus
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor
- 4GB RAM
- 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, LED Flash, 80.6-degree wide-angle lens
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 78.1-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band)
- 2850mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge support
OPPO F1 Plus comes 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display. The device is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with ColorOS 3.0 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 13-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, LED Flash, 80.6-degree wide-angle lens which can capture upto 4k videos. The camera will produce brilliant and crisp pictures. The front-facing camera is 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 78.1-degree wide-angle lens.
This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) capability with 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), GPS connectivities. It has got a 2850mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge and a Fingerprint sensor on the power button.
OPPO F1 Plus is priced at Rs. 26,990 in India and will available from mid-April. The device comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors.