Meizu Pro 6 is leaking in web for sometimes and now some source confirms it might come with a 10-LED flash. Most of us are familiar with Dual Tone flash now, and in some extent Triple LED flash is also popular. But 10-LED flash! Well that’s maybe for taking better pictures in low light.
Meizu Pro 6 Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.7 inches QHD (1440 x 2560 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive Display, 515 ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X25 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4
- 4/6 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB internal memory
- External memory upto 128GB using MicroSD card
- 21 MP with f/2.0 aperture, OIS, 2K video recording
The official picture of Meizu Pro 6 is also leaked just before the launch. According to the picture and some source the device will be quite big with a 5.7-inches Display. The invites are also sent to the Medias for the launch event which will held in Beijing on April 13. The company has also launched M3 Note a couple of days back.