Specifications of LG X Charge
- 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging
LG X Charge sports a 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display with the resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with mocroSD. Out of the box, X Charge runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The rear facing camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash. While the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter and which also has a soft LED flash for taking selfies at low light. The smartphone supports Dual SIM with 4G LTE. The device also offers a 4500mAh battery with the fast charging by which you can get up to 50% charge within 1hour and 100% within 2hours.
LG X Charge comes with a price tag $180 in the US and first it will be sold by Xfinity Mobile, Comcast’s new wireless service. This device comes in Titan Black color variant.