LG unveiled X500 aka X Power2 back in February at MWC 2017. Now the company has officially announced the device in South Korea dubbed as LG X500. The device packs 32GB onboard storage, 4500mAh battery and also runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. Let’s check out the quick specs sheet.
Specifications of LG X500
- 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display
- Octa-Core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging
LG X Power2 sports 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution 1280×720 pixels. The device is powered by 1.5GHz octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which can be upgraded up to 2TB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
There’s a 13MP snapper at the back with LED flash while on the front, it has a 5MP snapper withsoft LED flash. The device comes with Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE support. As we previously said, the handset comes with a mammoth 4500mAh battery with fast charging support.
LG X500 is priced at 319,000 won ($285) and comes in Navy and Gold colors. The device will be up for sale in South Africa from 9th June.