Apart from the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Xiaomi has unveiled their latest Mi Notebook Pro today, which is the best Xiaomi notebook yet.
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro features a completely metal built along with a frame made of magnesium alloy. The Mi Notebook Pro features a 15.6-inch Full-HD 1080p resolution display that has a screen-to-body ratio of 81.5%, 6.52mm border and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro will be available in two variants featuring either the latest 8th generation Intel Core i7 or Core i5 chipset, 2GB GeForce MX150 GPU from NVIDIA and either 8GB or 16GB of RAM.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro:
- A hinge that allows the notebook to open up to 140-degrees wide.
- A new cooling design that is symmetrical which allows 2x inbound airflow and 40% improved outbound air flow than competitors.
- Backlit keyboard.
- Trackpad also features a fingerprint scanner, thus allowing authentication for Windows Hello.
- Custom-made Harman Infinity speakers along with support for Dolby Atmos.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Hardware Specs:
- 3.4GHz Core i5 processor from Intel (8250U) or 4GHz Core i7 processor from Intel (8550U).
- 2GB GeForce MX150 DDR5 GPU from NVIDIA.
- 256GB SSD (PCIe) with a dedicated slot for SSD expansion.
- Either 16GB or 8GB DDR4 RAM (2400 MHz).
- Powered by the Windows 10 operating system.
- Digital-array mic.
- 1-megapixel web-camera of HD quality.
- The Mi Notebook Pro weighs 1.95 kg.
- Both 5GHz and 2.4GHz band (2×2) WIFI 802.11ac is available.
- Bluetooth 4.1.
- Available ports include 2 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 2 USB Type-C and a card reader that supports either an SDHC or SD or SDXC card.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 15.6-inch Full-HD display.
- 170 degree open and close hinge.
- The display can brighten up to 300nits.
- The contrast ratio is 800:1.
- 72% of NTSC color gamut support.
- Dolby Atmos Support.
- Dual Harman Infinity custom speaker setup of 2.5W each.
- The battery is rated at 60Wh that offers 9 hours of offline playback of video and about 8.5 hours of online browsing.
- The only color variant available now of the Mi Notebook Pro is Black.
Mi Notebook Pro Pricing
The Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM variant is priced at 5699 Chinese Yuan ($874 or RS. 55,883 approx).
The Core i7 processor and 8GB of RAM variant have a price tag of 6399 Chinese Yuan ($982 or RS. 62,750 approx).
The Core i7 processor and 16GB RAM variant will feature a pricing of 6999 Chinese Yuan ($1074 or Rs. 68,630 approx).