Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- 6.44-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal storage
- External memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on MIUI 8
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 5MP front camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 5300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a 6.44-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved glass display with ultra narrow bezels. It is powered by octa-core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor along with 4GB RAM. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded with microSD. Out of the box, the handset runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on MIUI 8.
The primary camera is a 12MP shooter which comes with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, and PDAF. While on the front, it has a 5MP snapper with 85-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a price tag of Rs. 16,999. The device will be available Mi.com during Mi sale on July 20 and 21st. From 27th July the handset will be available from Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq and Paytm mall.