Back in September, Xiaomi officially launched its first Android One smartphone Mi A1 in India with a price tag of Rs. 14999. During the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale, the device got a temporary price cut worth Rs. 2000 from December 5th to 7th. Now the device has got a permanent price cut of Rs. 1000 in India. The company has officially confirmed it through their Twiter handle. Mi A1 is now available in India for Rs. 13999.
Last month the Rose Gold variant of the handset was also launched in this country. Along with the price cut, Xiaomi has also confirmed the December security update for Mi A1. If you are still unaware of the specs of Mi A1 then check out the quick specs sheet below.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass LTPS display
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD)
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm
- Battery: 3080mAh
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 12MP dual cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- Front Camer: 5MP camera
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat, MIUI 9
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- Colors: Black, Gold and Rose Gold