Vivo has launched their latest selfie-centric smartphone V5s in India. The company launched Vivo V5 back in November in 2016. Anyway, there’s no huge difference from V5. Let’s check out the specs.
Vivo V5s specifications
- 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 256GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 20-megapixel front-facing camera with Moonlight Flash, Sony IMX376 1/2.78″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery
Vivo V5s sports a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC along with 4GB RAM and Mali T860 GPU. This is the same processor which was used in V5 too. The internal storage is 64GB which can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0 on the top.
Vivo V5s features a 13-megapixel shooter at the back with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF while on the front it has a 20-megapixel camera with Moonlight Flash, Sony IMX376 1/2.78″ sensor, and f/2.0 aperture. The device has a fingerprint sensor placed on the Home button and also custom AK4376 Hi-Fi audio chip. Under the hood, it has a 3000mAh battery.
Vivo V5s is priced at Rs. 18,990 in India and comes in Matte Black and Crown Gold colors. The device will be up for pre-order from Flipkart and offline stores. The Matte Black will go on sale from 6th May while the Crown Gold variant will be available from 20th May.