Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C8
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED curved glass display
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor
- GPU: ARM Mali T880 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB / 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Primary Rear Cameras: 13MP camera, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash
- Secondary Rear Camera: 5MP camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP camera, LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Facial recognition
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C8 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED curved glass display. This device is powered by MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor along with ARM Mali T880 GPU. In terms of memory, the smartphone comes in two variants; 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The memory can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Galaxy C8 comes with 13MP+5MP dual camera setup with LED Flash at the back. The 13MP RGB snapper is paired with f/1.7 aperture and the 5MP shooter is paired with f/1.9 aperture. For selfies, it has a 16MP front camera which is paired with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the front home button and it also features Facial recognition. Like Galaxy J7+, it comes with a 3000mAh battery under the hood.
The device will be available in China soon. Although the pricing details are yet to be confirmed. This device comes in Black, Gold and Rose Gold color variants.