Huaqin Technology, a new Chinese smartphone company enters in India, has launched its first smartphone E of its sub-brand 10.or (Tenor) through Amazon India. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of 10.or E
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D display
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- GPU: Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 16GB / 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB with microSD
- Sim Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, will get Android 8.0 Oreo soon
- Primary Camera: 13MP camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 5MP camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
10.or E sports a 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. In terms of RAM and storage, the handset comes in two variants; 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. The memory can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The company has promised that it will get Android 8.0 Oreo update soon.
10.or E features a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Phase Detection Auto Focus, and f/2.0 aperture. For selfies, it has a 5MP front shooter with LED flash. Apart from these, this device supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity. At the back, it has the fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone within 0.2sec. To keep the lights on the device features a huge 4000mAh battery.
10.or E comes with a price tag of Rs. 7,999 for 2GB RAM variant and Rs. 8,999 for the 3GB RAM variant. It will be available from Amazon.in on September at 11 AM. You can now register for the sale. This device comes in Aim Gold and Beyond Black color variants.