Alongside V9 Play, the company has also introduced another budget-oriented smartphone 6 Play in China. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Honor 6 Play
- Display: 5-inch HD display
- Processor: Quad-core 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6737T processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 2GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- External Memory: Yes, with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Primary Camera: 8MP camera with auto focus, dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 5MP camera with LED flash. f/2.0 aperture
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 3020mAh battery
Honor 6 Play sports a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6737T processor along with Mali-T720 GPU, 2GB RAM, and 16GB onboard storage. The memory can be expanded with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 on top of it.
The smartphone has an 8MP rear-facing camera with auto focus, dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture. To take selfies, it comes with a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and front LED flash. It supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity. The device is backed by a 3020mAh battery. The handset also offers a physical button to use as a shortcut key for any of your preferred apps.
Honor 6 Play comes with a price tag of 599 yuan ($91 / Rs. 5900 approx.) and now available in China. This device comes in White and Gold color variants.