Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has introduced its latest affordable smartphone V9 Play in China yesterday. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Honor V9 Play
- Display: 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- GPU: Mali T860 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Primary Camera: 13MP camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- SIM: Hybrid nano Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
Honor V9 Play features a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. This device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali T860 GPU. The smartphone comes in two variants; 3GB RAM or 4GB RAM along with 32GB of onboard storage. The memory can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 on top of it.
At the back, it has a 13MP camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and also a fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone within 0.4sec. On the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. Apart from these, the handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM along with 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, WiFi connectivities. This device is powered by a 3000mAh built-in battery.
Honor V9 Play comes with a price tag of 999 yuan ($153 / Rs. 9999) for the 3GB version and 1199 yuan ($184 / Rs. 11999) for 4GB version. In China, it is already up for pre-order and the sale will start from 22nd September. This device will launch in Gold, Rose Gold, Red, Blue and Black color variants.