It is not so long that HMD Global launched its first Android smartphone Nokia 6 in China. When everyone is busy, another device from the Nokia has been spotted on GFXBench today. It looks like the upcoming device is a tablet as it has an 18.4-inch Display
Specifications of Nokia Tablet (Rumored)
- 18.4-inch display with 5 finger gesture support
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 12-megapixel rear camera with 4k video recording
- 12-megapixel front-facing camera with 4k shoot
- Single SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
Nokia tablet will come with an 18.4-inch display with 5 finger gesture support. It will be powered by 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with 4GB RAM. The internal storage will a 64GB. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Both the primary and front camera will have a 12MP shooter with 4k video recording. It will also support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC connectivity. Seems the tablet will be a power packed device with such high specs.