Nokia is finally back to the smartphone market by holding the hand of HMD Global. HMD Global just announced the new Android-powered Nokia smartphone Nokia 6 in China. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Nokia 6 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 16-megapixel Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, USB OTG, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Dolby Atmos
- 3000mAh inbuilt battery
Nokia 6 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D Curved Glass display with 450 nits brightness. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor along with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB which can be extended up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Nokia 6 comes with a 16-megapixel Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP front-facing camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens for better selfies.
The device supports Dual SIM with 4G LTE. A fingerprint sensor is placed under the Home button. The device also comes with 3.5mm Audio jack, Dolby Atmos sound system and Dual speakers for better sound quality. Under the hood, it has a 3000mAh battery to power up the device.
The Nokia 6 is priced at 1699 yuan ($245) and comes in Black color variant. The device will be up for sale from JD.com after the second week of 2017.