We all knew that Xiaomi means full of surprises and Xiaomi kept their words by unveiling several leaks of their upcoming flagship smartphone Mi5 since over past few days. Now a new leak is expecting to give out more information about the specifications of this smartphone. Let’s check out what they are.
Rumored specifications of Xiaomi Mi5
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core SoC
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage/4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable with micro SD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- MIUI 7
- 16MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP or 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner, IR receiver, USB Type- C, NFC
- Dimensions: 144.3 x 70.2 x 6.35mm;
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
The Xiaomi Mi5 will come with a 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) display. The device will be powered by latest Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit SoC processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. There will be two variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. Both is said to come with micro SD card support. The device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on the top of it.
As the camera options, There will be a 16MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 8MP or 13MP front-facing camera for taking high-quality selfies and video calling purposes.
The smartphone will even come with Fingerprint scanner, IR receiver and NFC. Beside that the rumors also spread that the phone will feature USB Type-C and Qualcomm 3.0 for fast charging facility. It will pack a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
Xiaomi is planning to introduce the Mi5 during the upcoming MWC 2016 on 24 February in China National Convention Center.