Specifications of ARCHOS 101b Oxygen tablet
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1280 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek 8163A processor
- Mali 720MP2 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal memory, can be expanded via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 6,000 mAh battery
ARCHOS 101b Oxygen tablet comes with a 10.1-inch (1920 x 1280 pixels) IPS display that is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek 8163A processor. The tablet is equipped with 2 GB of RAM along with Mali 720MP2 GPU. The device has 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded via microSD card. It runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
As the camera options, the tablet comes with a 5MP rear autofocus camera with LED flash. On the front, there is a 2 MP front-facing camera for video calling and selfie purposes.
It includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options. It packs a powerful 6,000 mAh battery under the hood.
The ARCHOS 101b Oxygen tablet is carrying a price tag of £119 (US $171 / INR Rs 11,680 approx) and will available in Silver color variant. This tablet will go on sale from May 2016 and will be showcased at the MWC in Barcelona.