LG has officially launched its new X series smartphone X Power in India which was announced back in June. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of LG X Power
- 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch display
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735M processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with Quick charging
LG X Power comes with 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch display. The device is powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735M processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal storage 16GB which can be extended via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.4 aperture. Under the hood, LG X Power has a 4100mAh battery with Quick charging.
The LG X Power comes with a price tag of Rs. 15,990 in India. This device comes in Black and Gold color variants.