Huawei has finally introduced its new midrange smartphone Enjoy 6 successor of Enjoy 5 which was launched last December. This device was certified by TENAA about a week ago with some rumored specifications. But now it’s official. So let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Huawei Enjoy 6
- 5-inch HD AMOLED display
- Octa-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 83-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Huawei Enjoy 6 comes with 5-inch HD AMOLED display. The device is powered by Octa-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage 16GB which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with 83-degree wide-angle lens. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the back below the rear camera. Under the hood, Huawei Enjoy 6 has a 4100mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 6 comes with a price tag of 1299 yuan ($191 / Rs. 12,799 approx.) and will be available on 31st October in China. This device comes in Gold, White and Gray color variants. Pre-order for this device has already started.