LG has introduced its latest high-end smartphone Q8 which the smaller version of V20, launched last year. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of LG Q8
- 5.2-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum display
- Secondary 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- IP67 certified Water and dust resistant
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
LG Q8 sports a 5.2-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display and also a Secondary 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display on the top of the primary screen. Both displays are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. This device is powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor along with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The primary rear cameras are 16MP+8MP shooter which comes with dual-tone LED Flash and Laser AF. The front facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens. Like V20, it has also got Water and dust resistant body and a unibody metal design. Apart from that, it also offers ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio. LG Q8 has got a 3000mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
LG Q8 comes with a price tag of 599.90 GBP (US$ 778 / Rs. 50064 approx.) and will be available at the end of this month in Italy through Amazon. This device comes in Titan color.