Intex has launched its latest budget oriented smartphone Aqua S3 in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Intex Aqua S3
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Quad-core 1.3GHz Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- 2GB RAM
- 512MHz Mali MP2 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2450mAh battery
Intex Aqua S3 sports a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. This device is powered by Quad-core 1.3GHz Spreadtrum SC9832A processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded up to 64GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The primary rear camera is an 8MP shooter with autofocus, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. Aqua S3 supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. It comes with a 2450mAh battery under the hood.
Intex Aqua S3 comes with a price tag of Rs. 5777 and available through offline retailer stores. This device comes in Champagne color variant.