Huawei has announced their latest flagship smartphone P20 Pro along with P20 at a special event in Paris, France. Let’s check out the specs of P20 Pro.
Huawei P20 Specifications
- Display: 6.1-inch Full HD+ OLED, 2.5D curved glass, 2240 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 970 processor + i7 co-processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Software: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- Rear Camera: 40MP (RGB) +20MP (Monochrome) + 8MP (Telephoto) triple cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Leica VARIO-SUMMILUX-H lenses, PDAF, laser focus, deep focus, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo, OIS
- Front Camera: 24MP camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- SIM: Single / Dual
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Huawei P20 Pro is priced at 899 Euros ($1,114) and comes in Black, Twilight, Pink Gold and Midnight Blue colors. The device will be available to buy April 6th.