Huawei has announced their latest flagship smartphone P20 at a special event in Paris, France. Let’s check out the specs of P20.
Huawei P20 Specifications
- Display: 5.8-inch FHD+ FullView LCD, 2.5D curved glass, 2240 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 970 processor + i7 co-processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Software: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 20MP dual cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Leica Summilux-H lenses, PDAF, laser focus, deep focus, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo, OIS
- Front Camera: 24MP camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- SIM: Single / Dual
- Battery: 3400mAh battery with fast charging
Huawei P20 is priced at 649 Euros ($804) and comes in Champagne Gold, Black, Twilight, Pink Gold and Midnight Blue colors.