Asus Zenfone Max which was announced back in August at Zenfestival is now launched in India. Lets checkout the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
- 5.5-inch display(1280 x 720 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- 13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, Real Tone flash
- 5 megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh (non-removable) battery
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL has 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection. This device is powered by 1 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD. The device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box with Zen UI 2.0 on the top of it.
The rear camera is a 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus. The front-facing camera is 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens. It has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivities. It has also got whooping 5000mAh non-removable battery.