Lenovo has announced its new Vibe series smartphone Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite as the next version of Lenovo Vibe S1. Lets check out the specifications of Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD display
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony sensor and LED flash
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 1.3 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 16GB internal storage, expandable storage with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 2700mAh built-in battery
Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite has 5-inch (1920 x 1080) pixels Full HD display which is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 1.3 GHz processor with Mali-T720 GPU and a 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expandable with microSD. The device comes with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
The rear camera is 13MP with dual-tone LED Flash and the front-facing camera is 8MP with Sony sensor and LED flash to take selfies and video calling. It has Dual Hybrid SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities and a non-removal 2700mAh battery.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes in Matte Blue and Matte White colors and costs Rs. 13,250 ($199 approx). This device will available from early 2016.