ZTE’s subbrand Nubia just launched its new mid-range smartphone Nubia N2 in India. It is the successor of Nubia N1 which was launched last year. Let’s check out the specifications.
Specifications of Nubia N2
- 5.5-inch HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 90% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Nubia UI 4.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), USB Type-C, OTG
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging technology
Nubia N2 sports a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 90% NTSC color gamut. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Nubia UI 4.0.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, PDAF, and f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 16MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens. Apart from that, the smartphone supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. The Fingerprint sensor is placed into the front home button. Nubia N2 comes with a massive 5000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Nubia N2 comes with a price tag of Rs. 15,999 in India and exclusively available from Amazon.in. The device comes in Gold and Black Gold color variants.