Asus has introduced its new mid-range smartphone ZenFone 4 Max. It is the successor of ZenFone 3 Max which was launched last year. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Asus ZenFone 4 Max
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor / 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 Processor
- 2GB / 3GB/ 4GB RAM
- 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU / Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB storage
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat based on Zen UI 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Secondary camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens, EIS
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens, soft LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 5-magnet speakers with NXP Smart Amp Amplifier, Dual noise-canceling microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with 10W rapid charging technology
Asus ZenFone 4 Max sports a 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by either 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor or Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor. In terms of storage and RAM, it comes in three variants – 2GB RAM with 16GB memory, 3GB RAM with 32GB memory and 4GB RAM with 64GB memory. The memory can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based on Zen UI 3.0.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, and PDAF which helps to focus within 0.3sec. The secondary rear camera comes with 120-degree wide-angle lens, EIS. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter which comes with f/2.2 aperture and soft-LED flash to take good selfies in low light. Apart from these, it comes with Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE support, Smart Amp Amplifier, Dual noise-canceling microphones and a fingerprint sensor placed at the front home button.
ZenFone 4 Max has got a massive 5000mAh battery with 10W rapid charging technology which gives you 46 days of standby time with VoLTE, 22 hours video playback time. You can also use it as a power bank and charge any phone by using an OTG adapter.
Asus ZenFone 4 Max comes with a price tag of 13900 Ruble (US$ 234 / Rs. 15,170 approx.) for 2GB variant and will be available in Russia soon. The device comes in Black, Gold and Pink color variants.