ZTE has announced their latest Blade series smartphone Blade Max 3. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
ZTE Blade Max 3 Specifications
- 6-inch display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel Dual Rear Cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge for fast charging
ZTE Blade Max 3 comes with 6-inch display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 with 2GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 128GB with microSD card. Out of the box, it comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Blade Max 3 has 13-megapixel Dual Rear Camera setup at the back with Dual-tone LED Flash. One of the primary cameras is RGB while the another one is Monochrome. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel shooter. The device supports 4G LTE and sports a fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, it has a 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge for fast charging.
ZTE Blade Max 3 is priced at $199.99 and comes in Blue color. The device will be available from the U.S. Cellular without contract.