Last year, Samsung launched Galaxy On Nxt smartphone in India with Exynos 7870 processor, 32GB internal storage and 3GB of RAM. Today the company has launched the 64GB internal storage variant of this smartphone. Rest of the specs are same as the previous variant.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display (1920×1080 pixels) with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor
- Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory
- 256GB external memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor with 3GB of RAM and Mali T830 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB which can be further extended up to 256GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Galaxy On Nxt features a 13MP on the rear with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture. On the front, it has an 8MP shooter with f/1.9 aperture. The device comes with Dual SIM and 4G VoLTE support. Under the hood, it has a 3300mAh battery to power up the device.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is priced at Rs. 16,900 in India and will be exclusively available from Flipkart. The device comes in Gold and Black colors.