ZOPO has launched its new budget oriented smartphone Speed X in India which was announced last month. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ZOPO Speed X
- 5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 450MHz Mali T720GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision OV13850 sensor
- 2-megapixel Secondary Rear Camera
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with OmniVision OV12830 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2680mAh battery
ZOPO Speed X sports a 5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. he device is powered by 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor along with 3GB DDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128Gb with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The device comes with 13MP + 2MP Dual camera setup which comes with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture. The secondary camera helps to take in-depth information. The front-facing camera is a 13MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash. This smartphone supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. A fingerprint sensor is placed at the back beneath the rear cameras. Apart from these, it has got a 2680mAh battery.
ZOPO Speed X also comes with an artificial intelligence (AI), Niki which is funded by Ratan Tata.
ZOPO Speed X comes with a price tag of Rs. 9,499 and available through e-commerce platforms in India. This device comes in Royale Gold, Charcoal Black, Orchid Gold, and Space Grey color variants.