Xolo has launched it’s BLACK series smartphone BLACK 1X today in India as it promised last week. Lets take a quick look at the specifications.
Specifications of Xolo BLACK 1X
- 5-inch Full HD on-cell display (1920 x 1080 pixels), Dragon trail Glass protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory which is expandable with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HIVE Atlas UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- weighs 125 grams
- 2400mAh built-in battery
Xolo BLACK 1X has a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD on-cell display with 80% NTSC color gamut. The display is protected by Dragon trail Glass. The Xolo BLACK 1X is powered by Octa-Core 1.3GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor along with 3GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB which is expandable through microSD. The smartphone is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop with HIVE Atlas UI on the top of it.
The primary camera is 13MP with LED flash, Samsung 3M2 sensor and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) which let you focus within 0.15 seconds. The front-facing camera is 5MP to take selfies and video calling purpose.
The device supports Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano) which let you use the microSD card in the second slot. It also has 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS as connectivity options. The smartphone weighs around 125 grams. It has got a 2400mAh inbuilt battery.
The Xolo BLACK 1X is priced Rs. 9999 in India and comes in Black color variant. The device will be up for sale from November 6th in Snapdeal through flash sale. Registrations are open now.