Oppo has launched it’s latest smartphone Neo 7 in India as it promised earlier. Lets take a quick look at the specifications.
Specifications of Oppo Neo 7:
- 5-inch qHD IPS display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- weighs around 141 grams
- 2420mAh battery
Oppo Neo 7 has 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display. This smartphone is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor along with 1GB RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD. The smartphone is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 8MP with LED flash and the front-facing camera is 5MP to take selfies and video calling purpose.
The device supports Dual SIM (micro + nano). It also has 4G LTE/ 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS as connectivity options. The smartphone weighs around 141 grams. It has got a 2420mAh battery.
The Oppo Neo 7 has been priced at Rs. 9990 and comes in Black and White color variants.