As expected, Xiaomi has finally launched its new Redmi series budget smartphone Redmi 4A at an event in India today. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Quad-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3120mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 4A sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1000:1 contrast ratio. It is powered by Quad-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor along with 2GB RAM. the internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. The device is running on MIUI 8 based Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
A 13MP camera is placed at the back with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, and a 5MP camera is placed at the front with f/2.2 aperture. It supports Voice-Over-LTE and Dual SIM facilities. Redmi 4A has a 3120mAh battery inside it.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with a price tag of Rs. 5999 in India and will be available from 23rd March through Amazon.in and Mi.com. This device comes in Gray, Gold and Rose Gold colors and Rose Gold variant will be available from April 6 onwards.