Back in March this year, Xiaomi launched Redmi 4A in India with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory for just Rs. 5999. The device is selling like hot cake in India. Yesterday the company has officially launched the 3GB RAM version of it in India. The onboard storage is also upgraded to 32GB. Rest of the specs remain same.
Specifications of Redmi 4A
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display
- Processor: Quad-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor
- GPU: 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8
- Primary Cameras: 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera: 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Sensors: Infrared sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3120mAh battery
Redmi 4A 3GB RAM version comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999 and will be available from 31st August from the online retailers like Mi.com, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, TataCLiQ and also from Mi Home stores in offline. Redmi 4A comes in Gray, Gold and Rose Gold colour variants.