Xiaomi has officially launched their new “Redmi series” smartphone Redmi 4 in India. The smartphone was introduced as Redmi 4X in China earlier this year and this is the successor of the Redmi 3S which was launched last year in India. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB/32GB/64GB storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 based on MIUI 8
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2
- 4100mAh battery
Redmi 4 sports a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 450nit brightness. The device is powered by 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. In terms of storage and RAM, the device comes in three variants; 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. The internal memory can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on the top of it.
Redmi 4 sports a 13MP at the back with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 5P lens. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture. The device has Hybrid SIM slot with 4G VoLTE support. Under the hood, the device has a 4100mAh battery to power up the device.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 is priced at Rs. 6999 for the 2GB RAM variant. The 3GB RAM variant costs Rs. 8,999 while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 10,999. The device comes in Elegant Gold and Gorgeous Black colors. It will be available from 23rd May from Mi.com and Amazon.