Xiaomi Mi 6 Specifications
- 5.15-inch Full HD Display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 835 10nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- Splash resistant
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 12-megapixel Secondary rear camera with f/2.6 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Stereo speakers, Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3350mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, 18W fast charging support
Xiaomi Mi 6 features a 5.15-inch Full HD Display with 600 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio. The device is powered by 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit processor along with Adreno 540 GPU and 6GB LPDDR4 RAM. In terms of internal storage, the device has two variants 64GB and 128GB. The memory can’t be expanded using microSD card. Out of the box, Mi 6 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8 on the top.
Xiaomi is not leaving an inch with their flagship Mi 6. The company has integrated 12MP+12MP Dual cameras at the back, one with the wide-angle lens and another one with the telephoto lens. This is similar to iPhone 7 Plus which will help to take blurry pictures as well as take pictures with 2x optical zoom. The primary rear camera comes with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 1.25μm pixel size. While the secondary rear camera comes with f/2.6 aperture, 52mm portrait lens. The rear camera can record up to 4K videos.
Xiaomi Mi 6 features 3D curved glass on four sides and stereo speakers; one placed at the bottom and another one inside the earpiece. The device also sports ultrasonic fingerprint placed under the glass. But the only drawback is, it doesn’t have any 3.5mm headphone port. For music, it uses the USB Type-C port. Xiaomi Mi 6 is splash resistant and it also has nano-coating but officially it is not certified by water resistance.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is priced at 2499 yuan ($360) for the 64GB internal memory variant while the 128GB storage variant is priced at 2899 yuan ($421). The ceramic body variant is priced at 2999 yuan ($435). The device comes in Bright Black, Bright Blue, White colors and also special Silver Edition and Ceramic version with the 18K gold finish around the camera. Mi 6 will be available from April 28 onwards in China.