Before the Indian launch vivo V5 Plus is already up for pre-order. Malaysian retailer DirectD has listed this device on their site with a price tag of RM 1,799 ($400).
vivo V5 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD In-Cell display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, Moonlight Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5p lens
- Secondary 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3160mAh battery with fast charging
vivo V5 Plus sports a 5.5-inch Full HD In-Cell display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The device will be powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor along with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB which can not be expanded. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0 on the top.
Coming to the Camera specs, vivo V5 Plus sports 20MP+8MP Dual Camera setup on the front. The 20MP front camera comes with Sony IMX376 sensor, Moonlight Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5p lens. At the back, it has a 16MP camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture.
The device supports Dual SIM with 4G LTE. Under the hood, it has a 3160mAh battery with fast charging.
vivo V5 Plus is priced at RM 1799 (₹27450 approx.) in Malaysia and comes in Golden color. In India the device will be unveiled on 23rd January. We will keep you updated with the Indian pricing.