Swipe Ace Strike 4G tablet, an upgraded version of Swipe Ace table with 3g connectivity is now officially announced by Swipe Technologies. It is company’s first tablet with 4G facility. Lets check out the specifications of it.
Swipe Ace Strike 4G Specifications:
- Display: 6.95-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) multi-touch display
- OS: Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage Capacity: 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Network: 4G(with voice calling)
- Add-ons: Dual SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Colour: White with Gold
Swipe Ace Strike has 6.95-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) multi-touch display. This device is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core processor along with 2GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) out of the box.
The rear camera is 5MP with LED flash while the front camera is 2MP to take selfies and other uses. It has Dual SIM capability along with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS connectivities. It has also 4G with voice calling facility. It has also got 4000 mAh battery with up to 11 hours of talktime and up to 500 hours standby facility.
Swipe Ace Strike tablet will come in White with Gold colour variants. The smartphone will be priced between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 10,000. The availability of this product is expected from the last week of September.