Lava Pixel V1 Android One smartphone is now available for Rs. 10,350 in India. But the good news is that it has got a price cut of Rs. 999 than its previous price Rs. 11349 which was announced back in July. It is Lava’s first android one smart phone and just like other android one smartphones it will also receive Android updates for 2 years. Lets check the specifications of this device.
Lava Pixel V1 Android One Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, protected by ASAHI Dragontrail Glass
- OS: Android 5.1.1(Lollipop)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6582 32-bit quad-core processor
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage Capacity: 32 GB of internal memory. Expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card
- Camera: Main camera is 8 megapixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan lens, 1.4 micron pixel size (13 MP via SW interpolation). Front camera is 5 megapixel, f/2.4 aperture, 4P Largan lens, 1.4 micron pixel size
- Battery: 2,650 mAh
- Network: 3G HSPA+
- Add-ons: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 152.1 x 76.3 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 135 gm
- Colour: White and Gold
Lava Pixel V1 has 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display which is protected by ASAHI Dragontrail Glass. This device is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6582 32bit quad core processor along with Mali-400MP2 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
The rear camera is 8 megapixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan lens, 1.4 micron pixel size, but the megapixel can be increased to 13 MP via SW interpolation. The front-facing camera is 5 MP, f/2.4 aperture, 4P Largan lens, 1.4 micron pixel size which can be used to take selfies and video calling purpose. It has Dual SIM capability along with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS connectivities.
But comparing with other several budget phones, Lava Pixel V1 is actually missing 4G LTE connectivity and instead of that it has geared up with 3G HSPA+ connectivity. It has also got 2650 mAh battery out of the box with power saver mode.