Sony has officially introduced its latest smartphone XA1 Plus, the upgraded version of Xperia XA1 which was announced earlier this year. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Sony Xperia XA1 Plus
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display
- Processor: 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor
- GPU: ARM Mali T880 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB / 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Cameras: 23MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot
- Secondary Camera: 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 23-mm wide-angle lens
- SIM: Single / Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2,WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3430mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging
Xperia XA1 Plus has the same MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core like its predecessor. Although the handset comes with a bigger 5.5-inch FULL HD Display. The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with a 23MP rear camera and an 8MP shooter on the front. To keep the lights on, the device has a 3430mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging.
Xperia XA1 Plus comes in Gold, Black and Blue colors and will be available from Autumn this year.