Specifications of Sony Xperia XA1
- 5-inch HD edge-to-edge borderless display with Image Enhance Technology
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- ARM Mali T880 MP2 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 23-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX300 Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot
- 8-megapixel autofocus front camera with Sony IMX219 front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, USB Type-C
- 2300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging, Pump Express Plus 2.0 fast charging
Sony Xperia XA1 sports a 5-inch HD edge-to-edge borderless display with Image Enhance Technology. It is powered by 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor along with 3GB of RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, Xperia XA1 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Sony Xperia XA1 comes with a price tag of Rs. 19,990 (MRP Rs. 20,990) and is available through retailer stores. This device comes in White, Black and Pink color variants.