After a successful launch of Galaxy J2, a new device from the J series by Samsung, Galaxy J3 has been surfaced on GFXBench bearing a model no. SM-J3109. Lets check out specifications of it which has been listed.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD(1280×720) display
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Storage Capacity: 8GB internal storage
- Camera: Rear camera is 8MP, Front camera is 5MP
Samsung Galaxy J3 will have a 5-inch HD(1280×720) display. It will be powered by 1.2 Ghz Quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The internal storage will be 8GB but there is no listing about the expandable feature.
The Main camera will be 8MP while the front camera will be 5MP. There are no news about the battery on the Benchmark.
This midranger will hit the store on January 2016.