It was rumored that Samsung will soon launch it’s new Galaxy O series smartphones. Now Galaxy O5, a newcomer from the O series has been spotted on GFX Benchmark. Lets check out it’s specifications.
Samsung Galaxy O5 Specifications:
- Display: 5.0 inch (1280×720)
- OS: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 GPU
- 3D API: OpenGL ES 3.1
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage Capacity: 8GB of internal storage (4.5GB is available for user)
- Camera: Main camera is 8MP (3264×2448) with fash, Full HD video (1920×1080). Front camera is 5MP (2576×1932), Full HD video (1920×1080)
- Battery: There are no information about battery
- Add-ons: WiFi, Bluetooth, accelerometer, barometer and proximity.
The Samasung Galaxy O5 will have a 5.0 inch (1280×720) display. This device will be powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 1 GB of RAM. There is 8 GB of internal storage of which 4.5GB is available for user. The device will run on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
The rear camera is 8MP (3264×2448) with flash which is able to shoot 1080p videos. The front camera is 5MP (2576×1932) which is also able to shoot 1080p videos. It has WiFi, Bluetooth, accelerometer, barometer and proximity sensor. Still there is no information on the battery. There is also no information about the pricing and availability of this product.