Lenovo Vibe X3, company’s latest smartphone has been surfaced on GeekBench and reveals some specifications. As per Benchmark news it’s a mid range device. Lets see these specifications.
Lenovo Vibe X3 Specifications (Rumored):
- Display: 5.0 inch (1920×1080p)
- OS: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor
- GPU: Adreno 418 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage Capacity: 16GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Main camera is 21MP auto focus with LED flash. Front camera is 8MP
- Battery: There are no information about battery
- Network: 4G LTE
- Add-ons: Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Finger print sensor.
- Dimention: 154×76.4×9.4mm
- Weight: 175 gm
The Lenovo Vibe X3 will have a 5.0 inch Full HD display with 1920×1080p resolutions. It is powered by 1.8 GHz Hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 3 GB of RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expandable using microSD.
The device will run on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box. The rear camera is 21MP with Auto focus and LED flash while the front facing camera is 8MP. It has connecctivities like Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Finger print sensor. There is no information about the battery, price and availability of this product. But it is expected to be official in coming weeks.