Panasonic has unleashed a new budget oriented smartphone in its ‘P’ series in the India. The Panasonic P9 arrives with 4G VoLTE support and sports a 5-inch FWVGA display with Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection. Let’s check out the specifications of the Panasonic P9 below.
Specifications of the Panasonic P9
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA display (854 x 480 pixels)
- Protection: Asahi Dragon Trail glass
- Processor: 1.1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD card
- Sim Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Camera: 8MP with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2210mAh battery
- Measurement and weight: 144.5× 72.95 × 8.6mm, 144g
The Panasonic P9 has a 5-inch FWVGA display along with Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection as well. The device is equipped with 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor where GPU is Mali-T720.
The P9 has 1GB of RAM and comes with native storage of 16GB which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It is a dual sim compatible device which also provides support to 4G VoLTE connectivity as well. The rear camera is an 8MP shooter which comes with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture while the front-facing camera is a 5MP snapper.
The Panasonic P9 runs on the Android Nougat 7.0 which packs a 2210mAh battery under the hood. The device arrives in Champagne Gold and Black colors and has a price tag of Rs. 6290. The device will be available for purchase in the company’s shops and retail outlets across the country.