As promised, OPPO has launched their latest “F Series” smartphone in India. The company has already launched the bigger variant F3 Plus back in March. Let’s check out the specs of OPPO F3.
OPPO F3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T SoC
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 76.4-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP secondary front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
OPPO F3 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T 64bit processor along with 4GB of RAM and Mali T860 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 on the top.
OPPO F3 comes with a 16MP+8MP dual camera setup at the front with f/2.0 aperture. At the back, it has a 13-megapixel shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, and f/2.2 aperture. The device supports Dual SIM with 4H VoLTE and has a 3200mAh battery under the hood to run it. It also has a Fingerprint sensor integrated into the Home button.
OPPO F3 is priced at Rs. 19,990 in India and comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors. The device will be up for sale from 13th May from Flipkart. Now you can pre-order it until 12th May.