OPPO has launched its new selfie-focused midrange smartphone “A57” in India. Back in November 2016, this device was introduced in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of OPPO A57
- 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
OPPO A57 sports a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. As said previously, it is powered by Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, OPPO A57 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0.
A 13MP rear camera is placed at the back with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF and a 16MP front-facing camera is placed on the top left corner with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens. The fingerprint sensor is integrated with the physical home button. The A57 has also got a 2900mAh battery under the hood.
OPPO A57 comes with a price tag of Rs. 14990 in India and will be available from February 3rd from both offline and online retailers like Flipkart, SnapDeal, Amazon.in. This device comes in the Gold color variant.