OnePlus 3 is continuously making the buzz around the web and since last two months, it has leaked several times. According to a recent leak OnePlus 3 will come with a 3300/3500mAh battery. Today OnePlus 3 is rendered in first Press image which shows a metal body with an AMOLED display.
At the back, there is a camera and just underneath that, there is a LED flash. It seems there will be no Dual-tone LED flash because the press image shows a single LED flash. At the bottom of the smartphone, there are speaker grills with 3.5mm audio port and a USB Type-C port. Like OnePlus 2 there is a 3-stage alert slider hardware key on the left side.
OnePlus 3 Specifications (Rumored)
- 5-inch Full HD Display (1920×1080 pixels)
- Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on Oxygen OS
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser AF and 4K video recording support
- 8-megapixel front Camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), NFC, GPS, USB Type-C
OnePlus 3 is rumored to be priced at 2499 yuan (Rs. 25500) for 6GB RAM with 64GB internal memory and 1999 yuan (Rs. 20440) for 4GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. It is expected that the device will launch later this month or next month.