Last month OnePlus 3 was surfaced on AnTuTu and GFXBench. It revealed most of the specifications but now according to a new report the OnePlus 3 will come up with a 3500mAh battery. It is reported that it will come with OPPO’s VOOC Flash charge support and according to previous leaks it is supposed to come up with Snapdragon 820 processor with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
OnePlus 3 Specifications (Rumored)
- 5-inch Full HD Display (1920×1080 pixels)
- Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on Oxygen OS
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser AF and 4K video recording support
- 8-megapixel front Camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), NFC, GPS, USB Type-C
OnePlus 3 is likely to come with a 5-inch Full HD Display. It will be powered by a Snapdragon 820 chipset with Adreno 530 GPU GPU. There will be two RAM variants 4GB and 6GB. 4GB RAM will come with 32GB internal storage and 6GB RAM will come with 64GB internal storage. Still no news on memory expansion yet. The software will be powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS on the top of it.
When coming to the Camera, it will come with a 16MP rear Camera and 8MP shooter on the front. The rear camera will be capable of 4K video recording.
The one of the most awaited flagship OnePlus 3 is rumored to be priced at 2499 yuan (Rs. 25500) for 6GB RAM with 64GB internal memory and 1999 yuan (Rs. 20440) for 4GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. It is expected that the smartphone will come in next month or later in May.